Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
I google a gun forum and this place seems to have alot of info.
Im not into guns or anything.
Only reason i sign up is to get some info for a friend.
Here's the problem
My friends dad owns like 4 guns and a couple nights ago there was a huge argument between the father and one of the daughters, to make things short, father pulled out a gun.
Ever since then my friend has been really scared and ask me if i could help.

So here's my question.
Is there anything i can do to damage the gun?? like so that if he ever decides to pull trigger it wont work?

We tnought about hiding the guns, but he would prolly notice, so i figure maybe we can like submerge gun in water or something

Please help me out with any info
Ill apreciate it alot.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
DO NOT TOUCH the dads GUNS

hi guys,
Here's the problem
My friends dad owns like 4 guns and a couple nights ago there was a huge argument between the father and one of the daughters, to make things short, father pulled out a gun.

So here's my question.
Is there anything i can do to damage the gun?? like so that if he ever decides to pull trigger it wont work?

We tnought about hiding the guns, but he would prolly notice, so i figure maybe we can like submerge gun in water or something

Ill apreciate it alot.
:mad::mad::mad:
I will respond to this post, although probably should not. You or your friend should NOT touch any of the father's guns!! This should be discussed with a family member, teacher/counsler, or church minister. Local law enforcement should also be made aware of it . Too many bad things can happen if you/your friend mess with the guns. You and your friend also keep cell phone close, and if needed dial 911, if condition presents itself. DO NOT HANDLE :eek:GUNS without adult consent!! Bill.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:mad::mad::mad:
I will respond to this post, although probably should not. You or your friend should NOT touch any of the father's guns!! This should be discussed with a family member, teacher/counsler, or church minister. Local law enforcement should also be made aware of it . Too many bad things can happen if you/your friend mess with the guns. You and your friend also keep cell phone close, and if needed dial 911, if condition presents itself. DO NOT HANDLE :eek:GUNS without adult consent!! Bill.
im sorry i didnt make that clear
I'm 22.
I not a lil kid.
We dont want to call police or anything.
It was just an idea on how we could do something about it, without him noticing it

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Adults?

im sorry i didnt make that clear
I'm 22.
I not a lil kid.
We dont want to call police or anything.
It was just an idea on how we could do something about it, without him noticing it
If you/your friend are adults (22) Then handle it in an adult way. If the old man threatens with a gun, have him arrested, or handle it on your own! You probably know the way most of us on these boards would handle it!:eek: The same advise goes if you are not gun savy, do not mess with the guns==Mess with the old man=when he's away from the guns/knives/ball bats/beer bottles/you see the point??:mad:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
First, someone who pulls a gun in anger shouldn't have a gun in the first place. Inform the police. Pointing a gun at someone, who isn't threatening immediate bodily injury or death, is a five year felony. He deserves to lose his guns, his license, and serve some time. Do not touch his guns. It will only get him in trouble for not securing them properly, and your friend in trouble for not having permitted access to his guns.

If you, or your friend, don't inform the police RIGHT NOW, you are being blatantly ignorant and putting his families lives in danger.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
hi guys,
Here's the problem

So here's my question.

Ill apreciate it alot.
STOP READING THIS AND DIAL 911 when the operator asks, read the above to the operator!

This forum will not provide any other advice than GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Mods Do Something!

MODS DO SOMETHING!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
MODS DO SOMETHING!
Yes please! I'm pretty sure you can do something about this because this is a report of a felony. If not, then jerrbal, you really need to listen to our advise, except for billybob44's advice. Sorry, but he deserves the title of idiot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes please! I'm pretty sure you can do something about this because this is a report of a felony. If not, then jerrbal, you really need to listen to our advise, except for billybob44's advice. Sorry, but he deserves the title of idiot.
thanks fellas.
I didnt mean to start anything.
That is the reason why i choose to try to get help here.
I didn't know it was a felony.
Im sorry if i cost any trouble or anything.

From my understanding the bes thing i can tell my friend to do is to contact police incase it happens again

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
thanks fellas.
I didnt mean to start anything.
That is the reason why i choose to try to get help here.
I didn't know it was a felony.
Im sorry if i cost any trouble or anything.

From my understanding the bes thing i can tell my friend to do is to contact police incase it happens again
If it happens again it's too late!

Do it now!
YOU ARE AN ACCESSORY TO THIS FELONY AND WILL BE CHARGED AS SUCH IF SOMEONE GETS HURT OR GOD FORBID, DIES!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
jerrbal - You need to inform the police immediately. This is not something, that if true, will jsut go away and never happen again....

JD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.