Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to officially say hello. I've already posted a couple threads and love this site. I have to warn you I'm a diehard Colt man but I appreciate all quality guns. I have a son I enjoy shooting with and would like to own nearly every Colt I see. IloLook forward to participating

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Canebrake will be your bestest buddy;) welcome to the forum from another colt fan.....although I don't carry my colts anymore:p

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hey man! welcome.

·
Supporting Member
12,300 Posts
Wiebelhause,

I carry about everywhere I go being retired LE! And you are correct. In fact even when I pass a trooper, sheriff or officer on a traffic stop I always pay close attention when passing and look back to assure they seem OK. In fact there have been an occasions while on the road going to a class. That I have stopped a ways back on the berm and watched if the officer was dealing with several subjects. I have shown my retirement badge through the front glass on occasion to assure the officer I am not a concern. Also citizens can do the same by simply giving the hand OK sign in the window. I have had that happen to me in the past when a concerned citizen stopped to watch to assure things were OK. I still watched them somewhat not letting my guard totally down! But felt for all purposes they were not a threat and could even be waiting on me to finish what I was doing for directions or something. So I guess in reality we all need to cover each others back. Regardless of LE or Law Abiding Armed Citizen. In my opinion law enforcement is not our primary enemy if a future government should turn tyrannical. Another strong reason we should not let our Second Amendment Rights to be infringed on. And we need to stand up and defend it! We will loose more than our guns if we allow anyone to take away those rights.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Wiebelhause,

I carry about everywhere I go being retired LE! And you are correct. In fact even when I pass a trooper, sheriff or officer on a traffic stop I always pay close attention when passing and look back to assure they seem OK. In fact there have been an occasions while on the road going to a class. That I have stopped a ways back on the berm and watched if the officer was dealing with several subjects. I have shown my retirement badge through the front glass on occasion to assure the officer I am not a concern. Also citizens can do the same by simply giving the hand OK sign in the window. I have had that happen to me in the past when a concerned citizen stopped to watch to assure things were OK. I still watched them somewhat not letting my guard totally down! But felt for all purposes they were not a threat and could even be waiting on me to finish what I was doing for directions or something. So I guess in reality we all need to cover each others back. Regardless of LE or Law Abiding Armed Citizen. In my opinion law enforcement is not our primary enemy if a future government should turn tyrannical. Another strong reason we should not let our Second Amendment Rights to be infringed on. And we need to stand up and defend it! We will loose more than our guns if we allow anyone to take away those rights.

Wrong thread I think sniper

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts