Firearms Talk banner
1 - 21 of 22 Posts

· Administrator
27,560 Posts
Welcome! It has been a bunch of years, but have visited PEI- absolutely lovely place. Good people here- sometimes can be a bit.... different.

Bird Organism Beak Adaptation Terrestrial animal

But still good people. Keep a good sense of humor, feel free to ask questions and join in. Meanwhile there is some beer in the washtub (maybe some Yankee Gale in the bottom)
Help yourself, and drag a seat up to the fire.

So what do you like to shoot, how old are the kids?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! It has been a bunch of years, but have visited PEI- absolutely lovely place. Good people here- sometimes can be a bit.... different.

View attachment 263793
But still good people. Keep a good sense of humor, feel free to ask questions and join in. Meanwhile there is some beer in the washtub (maybe some Yankee Gale in the bottom)

Kids are 29, 26, 18, 16, 14, and 12. 3 girls 3 boys. I like to shoot .22 for targets and pests. 12 guage for waterfowl and skeet. It's been awhile and I will be looking for some recommendations when it comes to buying but my first 2 will be .22 rifle and 12 guage shotgun after my paperwork clears.

· Premium Member
7,421 Posts
All I know about PEI is that it's the birthplace of Sandy Gray

Young Sandy Gray came to Go Home Bay
All the way from P.E.I.
Where the weather's rough and it makes you tough
No man's afraid to die

· Registered
1,982 Posts
Welcome from another remote member here - we live in East Anglia, about 16 miles from the original Peterborough. My family live in SE Ontario and manage to get on without me. Great sympathies for you and your current premier with his distinctly odd take on gun ownership. Friend of ours lives in Iqaluit - do you think he's going to pay attention to somebody in Ottawa?

Here in UK where we go through a similar paper trail, we feel for you, bro.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

View attachment 263793

Yankee Gale...would you be referring to a local beer from one of our micro breweries?

1 - 21 of 22 Posts