Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just joined to check out the boards and hopefully add a bit to the forum, I'm an avid shooter, try to go at least once a week and put as many rounds down range as possible. My experience is mainly with semi-auto hand guns, but I do shoot rifles and shotguns as well.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome! I'm primarily a handgunner myself, but odds are you live nowhere near me, because Houghton.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, for those of you who were wondering I live in the Lansing area.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome to FTF. While I live in Fl., I'm originally from Mi. I lived just outside of Lansing in a town called Mason.

·
Registered
757 Posts
1fstA4 said:
I wasn't until I read this, didn't know there was a show, definitely going now when I get out of work Saturday!
It's at the fair grounds. If ya go to www.migunshows.com it has dates most of the gun shows around the state. The lansing/mason show is a fri-sun day show if ya cant make it saturday.
Ya gota check out the impala knife booth if you go. The guy thay makes them is from bay city. There some bad a$$ knives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts