Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from El Paso,Texas.Found this site thru an engine search for one of my guns.I am a 1911aholic and am also addicted to the assault style guns.:D

·
Registered
962 Posts
well your gunna make some friends pretty fast with that lil bio of yours:D welcome to firearmstalk, hope you enjoy your time here;)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! Mac

Howdy from El Paso,Texas.Found this site thru an engine search for one of my guns.I am a 1911aholic and am also addicted to the assault style guns.:D
We here talk a lot of the 1911's. "Assault style guns" are usually spoken about on anti-gun forums elsewhere:eek: I'm sure some of the others will fill you in on the correct terminology:confused:Welcome in and drop the "Assault" term!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. I have a preference for 1911's and Homeland Defense firearms myself. :cool:

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Mac, Glad to have you aboard!

Do you know about "Black Widow"? It's the big nasty Cray computer in the NSA building just outside DC. It's heart pounds each time it picks up someone using those "Tango IncendiaryTerms" (TITs) like a$$ault. So we here at the FTF are changing the name of these great long guns to Sports Utility Rifles (SUR) and I am now a happy owner of a SUR-47!

Oh yea,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
canebrake,can't forget about the black helicopters that are coming to get me.I am going to my secret bunker now.:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
canebrake,can't forget about the black helicopters that are coming to get me.I am going to my secret bunker now.
And don't forget your tin foil helmet!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mac - Yeah, we are doing are part to change the nomenclature. SUR is the new BLACK, as the case may be...

JD

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Mac,
Lots of good people here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts