New guns.

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by limbkiller, Jun 3, 2012.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Well I spent all of my money this week. Bought 3 new 1911s. Here's pics of 2 of them. One I don't have pics of yet as it's at centerfire systems waiting to be picked up. I'm out of town and have been for 3 weeks. Will pick it up when I get home. It is a RIA in .38 super. Here's the other two.
    SA loaded
    [​IMG]
    Colt unfired built in 84.
    [​IMG]

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Very nice additions LK!

So will the Colt remain a virgin? :eek::p

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

4. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

To keep value it should not be fired. But what's the fun in that it's not like you are going to ever seal it. That's something to pass down.

5. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Cane I have thought about not shooting it but decided that I will. My buddy that so thoughtfully helped me get into it wants to shoot it first. I will not get the gun until he comes up in Nov. to deer hunt. I buy guns to shoot and leave for my kids and grand kids and don't collect them just buy them to shoot. It is tempting to leave it a virgin though. LOL

6. 3spur

3spur New Member

Awesome pictures

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I'm the same way.....almost. I look at my guns as shooters but my 100 year commemorative 1911 will remain un-fired. When asked what if it doesn't work I respond with, It's a Colt. Then when they say even a Colt can have a problem I respond with, It's a Colt. It doesn't have a one year warranty, it has a lifetime warranty! :p