Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am excited to see what is going to come out this year at SHOT. So, I have been on Google for quite a while looking for what might be in store. I noticed some major brands have applied for new Trademarks and hopefully we can see these new guns in the weeks to come.

Sig P365 - possibly a new handgun hopefully striker fired.

FN 509 - possibly a new handgun. I hope it is a single stack that competes with the shield and like pistols. But it could be a new full size gun because they haven't had a new line in a while since they renamed existing ones.

Glock Gen 5 - nuff said

Ruger Security-9 - a 9 shot version of the Security-6 maybe? It could be a new semi-auto but I don't really see a spot in the lineup.

Ruger Security-380 - I really hope this one is a revolver that uses moon clips to shoot 380 or even 9mm rounds and not a new semi-auto line.

Companies sometimes trademark things and never use them so we won't know anything for sure until Jan. 17th. So until then let's just imagine what these new guns might look and shoot like.

Any thoughts guys and gals?

·
Premium Member
22,626 Posts
A reasonably priced line of nice (not fancy) SXS doubles in 12,16,20 and 28.

with the 12 and 20 available in 18 inch barrel with synthetic stock.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
im not really all that excited when it comes to pistols a lot of companies are just coming out with more plastic wonder nines, I wouldn't mind trying out the 1911 with the plastic lower just seems interesting.

The new savage ar i have high hopes for i've never owned a bad savage rifle be it rim fire or center fire so i am excited :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts