new gun today:) HIGHPOINT 4095

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by TAT2TOMMY, Feb 19, 2011.

1. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

today I bought a nice cleaning kit that fits all calibers, i also got a new gun and case:) here are some pics of my new babby:)

Attached Files:

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Nice shopping trip! I love my 4095, but I have one with the old ugly stock. I've thought about seeing about getting the new stock for it. Enjoy it and shoot the pee out of it. :)

3. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

And, next comes the range report?:p

Nice carbine!

4. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

thanx you both:) i love it, and deff a range report once all this yuccky snow is gone:)

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's a good thing you were wearing clean socks. ;) Congratulations.

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Looks great. I have one of those on my list, right after I get my AR from RAR.

7. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

thanx yall:) and i want an ar15 aswell really bad:) im gonna start saving again today until the next gun show:) either an ak or ar is next on my list:)

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I like it!! Can't wait to see how it shoots!

9. lukeisme

lukeisme New Member

I have a 995 that I did the ATI converstion on and its kick butt!!! Maybe not a tack driver at 100 but what fun to shoot!!! Hows the 4095 shooting?

10. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

i havnt shot it yet, stll havnt even had it 12 hrs lol but i cant wait to fire off some rounds with this baby:) luke how is that 995 i almost got that today?

11. lukeisme

lukeisme New Member

I love the 995! What fun! Truth be told I have let so many people shoot it they have went and bought one and had me help them to do the conversion. Just a darn fun gun to shoot!!! Thank God 9mm ammo is not that expensive!!

12. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

very true im glad you like it i cant wait to get some range time in, 2 new guns this winter

13. whistlindixie

whistlindixie New Member

Today? And its already at home with you????? DAMMIT I NEED TO LEAVE THIS STUPID EFFED UP STATE! I have to wait 10 days to pick up a fricken 22. STUPID STUPID STUPID!:mad:
    I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

14. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Most states have no waiting period. I walk into store, pick out gun, fill out the background check paperwork, FFL calls and does background check, I pay store, I walk out with gun and some ammo, I go shooting. :p

I hope you are cooled off after your 10 day wait. I'd hate to see some paper targets and pop cans be on the receiving end of your wrath. ;)

15. whistlindixie

whistlindixie New Member

Hey buddy. . . You can't mock Kalifornia like that. It's doing that just fine by itself.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Nice Carbine! Can you post a pic looking down the sight line please?

I LOL'd. :D

17. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

lol at everyone and yes i will take that [ic later tonight:)

18. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Sweet gun. Looking forward to hearing a range report. Enjoy.

19. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

Far out, Congrats!

I do find it funny at how many people have their socks or bare feet in a pic of their rifle.

20. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

lmao thanx for the defense, and thank you everyone im really loving this gun