New Glock 30sf

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Dizzll, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

Just got a Glock 30 sf, used the Public Safety discount and got it with Tru Glo's installed, out the door for about $600... Love it! :p Put 150 rds through it today, went great...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sights

Video: IMG_1339.mp4 video by hbthug - Photobucket

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Is that an XD...Oh, wait it's a Glock. :D

3. ET1

ET1 New Member

Looks Great. No two Glocks look alike...or is it, no two Glocks look different? I keep forgetting.

4. glock2740

glock2740 New Member

Congrats! Looks good with the new sights.

5. JoeParker

JoeParker New Member

Nice! Enjoy your new Glock!

6. druryj

druryj New Member

new G30 sf

Nice pistol. What holster are you gonna use to carry it? Is it too thick for IWB?

7. SK2344

SK2344 New Member

It works!

I have the Glock 30SF and although it is not my every day carry weapon, I do carry it on occasion and it works great in my AIWB Holster which is carried just to the right of my belt buckle at the one oclock position. I love this gun and it's a great carry gun but I just prefer the 9mm Glocks for everyday carry. My favoeite is the G 19 which was my Duty Weapon but my EDC is my G 26 but I love all the Glocks. I just sold my last 1911, not because I don't like them but because the Glocks just are the best for my purpose.

8. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Good deal. I love the Tru-Glo TFO sights. I have the green front/yellow rear also. I just have to change them from my Gen 1 19 to the new Gen 4 19 that Scubie just got me.

9. SK2344

SK2344 New Member

Having said this, I went out today and bought a new Glock 36 and plan to use it for my EDc gun. I decided to give the .45ACP a try as my carry gun but I did not want to carry my 30SF every day because of the bulk and the weight. I will keep this as a car or house gun and carry the G 36 for now.;)

10. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

I use a MTAC, works great. I'm 6'2" 240 though... Carry usually at 1 o clock and i have a 9 round mag for when I'm wearing a tight shirt. Works well.