new Glock 21 wahoo!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by MaineMan, Feb 1, 2014.

1. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

I had a G21 back in the late 90's and really liked it...I ended up trading it for a Browning BLR 243 and later regretted the move. I have been shooting mainly 1911 pistols and single actions, well I should say I prefer them. I have had a Karr, SR9, P3AT, Ruger P345 (I think), and a few others along the way. I was never very accurate with anything other than the Glock and a true single action, and never liked the Double/single action autos.
    So when I decided it was time to add a high capacity 45 to the collection it was a G21 of course. I tend to lean in the direction of metal guns because of the look and feel, but you cant argue with results :)

Attached Files:

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

3. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

thanks...I was stoked when I seen it comes with 3 mags:)

4. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

I had no problems hitting a paper plate at 25 yards :D and put a few into the 50 yarder as well :)

5. kyboy

kyboy New Member

One of my favorite guns. Congrats!

Attached Files:

6. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

thanks...I actually read through the manual today, and it said to clean and lube it before shooting...oops!...so I treated her to a little G96, I think she is happy now...Do they come with no lube?

7. kyboy

kyboy New Member

When you break it down and youll notice a copper colored gunk in there....thats the factory lube.

8. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Congrats on the addition. The 21 is an excellent choice

Currently my duty weapon

9. ChrisH67

ChrisH67 New Member

Great gun, also have a G30. I was able to order some extra factory mags online too. Can never have too many of those.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Firearms Talk mobile app

10. KJL

KJL New Member

I am a 45 guy. Have a 21, Sig, And a couple of Rugers, and a Para. My 21 will always be my first choice for defense.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

11. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats, love my G21, i shoot better with this than any of the other ones I own.