New Glock 20 SF.

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Mosin, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So I bought the Glock 20 SF after doing some proper research into ballistics and decided that I wanted a 10mm round.
    Came with the standard gear, so I bought 2 more 15 round mags, and all the 10mm ammo at three separate stores.
    Attached is the Surefire A62440, 150 lumens but with great throw for such a small light... It's like a mini spot light.
    I put some tru glo fiber optic sights on it, but I think I'll replace them for tritium, as they show up black at night even with the surefire light on.

Shoots great, recoil isn't bad at all. The spring had that 'springy, metallic sound' to it but after some Frog Lube, she runs like hot butter.

I put some frog lube in the rails as well since the light was a PITA to take on and off, now I can take the light on and off with ease.

Highly recommended, the trigger reset is a lot better than most semi automatic pistols I've shot, short of Sigs new SRT trigger.

I still love my Glock 30 trigger the most.

That said, I love this gun.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Some more....

Attached Files:

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Apparently it's only allowing me to do one pic at a time...

Attached Files:

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Last one....

Attached Files:

5. Flatblack79

Flatblack79 New Member

Nice! I believe Bravo concealment makes a holster that will accept both the gun and light too.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. I'm looking for one.

7. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Nice gun! I like shooting the G20. It maybe I know it is free ammo when I shoot a G20 that makes it so fun.

8. Flatblack79

Flatblack79 New Member

Free ammo sure would make me like it more lol

9. Flatblack79

Flatblack79 New Member

Bump. Where is the range report? Got a holster on order yet?

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Range report...

It shoots good. More recoil than a .45 but manageable... I'm a big guy too 6'2'', around 220... So for me recoil is acceptable. It's something I'd want to train on some to be confident in scoring quick hits, versus a 9mm...

The mag well is not flared out at all, but the size allows for inserting mags very easily...
    If I feel enterprising one of these days I will file the mag well out a tad to facilitate mag changes...

Ammo is expensive.

Haven't bought a holster yet though.