Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am horrible at introductions but anyway here goes.

My name is Liz and I live in the horrible city of New York. I will be moving to Pittsburg within the next few months and I have never been more excited.

I am pro-gun anti-bloomberg and um... that's it :D

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas!!!

·
Administrator
26,565 Posts
Welcome- and congrats on your pending

Escape_from_New_York_(reissue).jpg

There are a few other ladies around, including one of my fellow Mods, Winds-of-Change.

Play nice with the other folks, do not run with the scissors, keep a good sense of humor, and poker usually starts about 9. Got questions- ask.

Attachments

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Welcome to the best gun forum around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
ATTENTION, "WITHERING ROSE":

(1) Welcome, from Louisville!

(2) I doubt you actually are withering.

(3) If you are, getting the hell out of New York should help.

(4) So should hanging out here. Some of us (naming no names, of course)
may be just a touch...uhhh...eccentric, but other than me these are nice folks.

(5) Everyone worth knowing is a little strange anyway.

(6) "Normal" basically means "average". Who wants to be just average?

(7) Welcome again.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Welcome- and congrats on your pending

View attachment 91086

There are a few other ladies around, including one of my fellow Mods, Winds-of-Change.

Play nice with the other folks, do not run with the scissors, keep a good sense of humor, and poker usually starts about 9. Got questions- ask.
Welcome aboard!

Cane you forgot to mention growing a thick skin. :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Welcome Rose, and an early welcoming to Penn's Woods, you will love the Pittsburgh area. I live about an hour from Philly, in rolling farm land dotted with Amish farms and horse farms and now, too many McMansion neighborhoods.

An old girlfriend of mine moved out there an I'd go visit her now & then, I love it out there. You'll have to have a "Meal on a bun", visit 3 Rivers, tube the "Yo", ride the tram and get out into Penn's woods! Lots of other great stuff to do .

Pittsburgh is a great town!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Welcome from NC, glad to hear you are leaving NY.

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
WELCOME!!

I am glad you found your way here. I'm one of 'the girls' here and I'm always glad to add some friends. There is a "Women Only" forum here. If you want to join us there, PM Notdku and he will grant you access. The guys aren't allowed there :p so the topics there are sometimes personal and we can help each other out and share 'girly' ideas.

If there is any way I can help you here on FTF, please let me know.

Some of us (naming no names, of course)
may be just a touch...uhhh...eccentric, but other than me these are nice folks.
I am attracted to "strange" people. I find the "eccentric" type people are a lot more fun than the "normal" people. So, bring it on.........!

You can run with scissors. Just don't let C3shooter catch you. He is old and set in his ways. Poker may start at 2100 in the back room but the scissor races are out in the backyard and it is so much more fun. If you win the 'scissor race obstacle course' you win a huge trophy and can display it for a week until the next winner earns it. :D

Welcome aboard!

Cane you forgot to mention growing a thick skin. :D:D:D
ROFL...........that wasn't Cane's post, that was C3's post. Really, they are two separate people. Though Notdku and Austin are one and the same. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Welcome from IL and too close to Chicago.
I know your pain!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts