New Gen3 Glock 27

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by lyodbraun, Jan 25, 2012.

1. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

well today I went to the local gun shop and got rid of my S&W .38spc bodyguard revolver, just was not happy with it, and how it just did not shoot straight at all, instead of sending it back to Smith I just got rid of it, got me a new Gen3 27 to go with my Gen4 23, very very happy with it... shoots good as well..

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Member Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations, the 27 is next on my Glock list.

3. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

I thought long and hard about the G27 but still not sure. I may just get another 23 or another 30sf(once i purchase the 30).

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Good choice! We do need pictures though... :D

I also recently got a Gen 3 G27 to go with my 23Gen4 (and my Gen 2 G22). Pretty much have the Glock generations and .40s covered now.

5. bangbangg26

bangbangg26 New Member

I got a 27 last week and love it. Very accurate and easy on recoil. Defiantly makes me look like a better shooter than i really am

6. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

ok here is the pic of the little one.... already took her out and put fifty rounds through it, shoots so much better than that revolver LOL, Im a little off with this one compared to my Glock23, prob due to the smaller size is all, in time I will get it shooting as well as I do my 23...

Attached Files:

7. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Congratulations on the purchase! In time you'll get use to the smaller size. My first handgun was/is the Ruger SR9c, and I do not use my pinky when griping anything anymore, because of how I'm use to not using it anymore. As a matter of fact sub compacts feel the best to me, because I have small-medium hands, and I love the size and shootability of them.

8. Mdrums

Mdrums New Member

I bought a G27 Gen4 a few weeks ago. Out of the small guns this newbie shot the Glocks mosre accurate than others. However I think I should have gotten the Gen 3 because the new rough grip on the Gen4 eats my palm. I think one of those Talon stick on grips my help. I put on a rubber grip and it feels great but puts my trigger finger a little far from the trigger.

However I shot the G27 just as accurate as the G26...so I bout the G27 for .40 round

9. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

yeah you also can try the new Tuff1 girps they are very thin and dont add the bulk like the other brands do.... I have one on my Gen4 G23 and love it, just waiting on another one I ordered for my G27, I like the RTF of the Gen4's but I always end up just putting a slip on cover on them LOL, for the better grip feeling...