Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I've been camping in north central pa, and spelunking in uniontown a couple times.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
magnumman said:
I used to be a guide at that cave in uniontown.
The first time I went, you could go in without a guide. Second time it changed. Still lots of fun.

·
Registered
544 Posts
primer1 said:
The first time I went, you could go in without a guide. Second time it changed. Still lots of fun.
Well, you can't go down to the bottom anymore because of the fear of the bats getting the white nose syndrome. That could change in the future though.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
magnumman said:
Well, you can't go down to the bottom anymore because of the fear of the bats getting the white nose syndrome. That could change in the future though.
I crawled through the loop in the bottom, which had about 2 inches of water in it. I didn't think I was claustrophobic until I did that. I'm glad I did, though.

·
Registered
544 Posts
There is another one section that we were never allowed to take the public through that you had to take your helmet off to squeeze through. I have put on about 30 pounds since I worked there so I don't think the helmet thing would help much now.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome brother! :)

·
Registered
VIGILANT CURMUDGEON
102 Posts
Hiya'

WelcomeAboard; Dino from PITTSBURGH

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
The Poconos. Great area, I grew up in West Chester. kind of the gateway to Wilmington, DE. I used to go up to Towanda, PA with a buddy fairly often. We used to shoot a lot up there. Welcome again.

·
Administrator
34,439 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts