Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New from NW Florida.

Well I am not really that new. I have been here for a couple of weeks now and have posted a few time. Probably irritated a few so far.;)

Anyway, it is good to know that there is a forum where "Gun Folks" can visit, learn a few things and speak their peace.:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well as some of you have already noticed, I do not rile easy. In fact, I am usually the first one to poke fun back at myself. After 26 years in the Army my skin is practically made of Kevlar. So I am not one to whine about something. So if I post something that is incorrect, feel free to call me on it so that I learn from my mistake. But be careful. If you try to correct me and I prove you wrong, I will call you on it. This is a general statement to all, not meant directly for the Moderator that I quoted here.:D

I have been posting on here for a little while now and I have had a lot of fun and have learned a lot from the other folks on here. I plan on being a Supporting Member before the end of the year because I plan on being here for quite sometime!:)

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome and we forgive you Army boys all the time. Semper Fi! :D

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgive us for what? Cleaning up your messes! I mean, really? I guess that when we want something completely and totally destroyed overnight we call the Jar Heads (I can say that because my Brother is a Retired Master Sergeant). Nuthin but love from Brother in Arms to another!!:D

Welcome and we forgive you Army boys all the time. Semper Fi! :D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Forgive us for what? Cleaning up your messes! I mean, really? I guess that when we want something completely and totally destroyed overnight we call the Jar Heads (I can say that because my Brother is a Retired Master Sergeant). Nuthin but love from Brother in Arms to another!!:D
Just don't shoot at the BIG GREEN TRUCKS going down the road like the NG did to my unit...lol Somehow they got word that terrorists were riding around in 7-tons and HMMWVs :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Well as some of you have already noticed, I do not rile easy. In fact, I am usually the first one to poke fun back at myself. After 26 years in the Army my skin is practically made of Kevlar. So I am not one to whine about something. So if I post something that is incorrect, feel free to call me on it so that I learn from my mistake. But be careful. If you try to correct me and I prove you wrong, I will call you on it. This is a general statement to all, not meant directly for the Moderator that I quoted here.:D

I have been posting on here for a little while now and I have had a lot of fun and have learned a lot from the other folks on here. I plan on being a Supporting Member before the end of the year because I plan on being here for quite sometime!:)

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell no!!

Those trucks could be carrying the supplies that I ordered for the troops!!:eek:

I issued supplies and rations to a big group of Marines while doing a mission at NTC. Marines get really cranky when they do not get what they want!:D

Besides, you were referring to National Guard troops. I am going to shut up now.:D:D

Just don't shoot at the BIG GREEN TRUCKS going down the road like the NG did to my unit...lol Somehow they got word that terrorists where riding around in 7-tons and HMMWVs :D

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ canebrake,

Thanks for the acknowledgement!! I would do it again in less than half a heart beat. There is nothing more important to me than God, my family, and the safety and security of the citizens of this country!;)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome from central east coast florida... where are ya tampa / st pete area?

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well actually it is N.W Florida between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach.

I tried to change the title of the thread, but I can see that it did not work.

@Moderator!!!

Would you be so kind as to change the title of my thread for me?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome from central east coast florida... where are ya tampa / st pete area?

·
Premium Member
12,120 Posts
Welcome from Altha.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
12,120 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
welcome.. central florida

i was US ARMY
wife + marine
son + Navy
Dad + Airforce
Granfathers x2 + Army 1908 and 32
Mom + Army Air Corps
Other son+ Pastor

my family serves God and Country..... :)

Big red One

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Grandfather - U.S. Army WWI
Father - U.S.Air Force - Vietnam
Daughter - U.S. Army Reserves - Middle East
Son - U.S. Army - Middle East
Daughter - Stay at home Mom
Son - U.S. Air Force - Pending, end of Oct 12.

Christians all!

So I guess that you could say that we too serve God and Country.:D

welcome.. central florida

i was US ARMY
wife + marine
son + Navy
Dad + Airforce
Granfathers x2 + Army 1908 and 32
Mom + Army Air Corps
Other son+ Pastor

my family serves God and Country..... :)

Big red One

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Hi TDS92A,

Welcome to the FTF, from the Tampa area.

Hey, you never aggravate me,

and that's the main thing...:D

My father and I were both Navy, it's all good.

What, mostly, do you shoot?

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello from the Pan Handle!

I guess that is a good thing that I have not aggrevated you yet, but is possible.:D

I know that I have aggrevated a few already, oh well.

Navy, huh? Well at least you served your Country.:eek: No disrespect intended. Army always has to pick in the Navy since they always kick our a$$ in football.:mad:

As for what I shoot, I like my 1911, Px4, Dragonov, AK, SKS, and my Mosin-Nagants. But let us not forget my home insurance policy.......Mossberg.

My passion is restoring Antique Weapons.

And you?

Hi TDS92A,

Welcome to the FTF, from the Tampa area.

Hey, you never aggravate me,

and that's the main thing...:D

My father and I were both Navy, it's all good.

What, mostly, do you shoot?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts