Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a kimber cdp2 full frame with crimson trace grips, smith and wesson sub compact m&p 9mm, and a ruger j frame 357 with crimson trace laser grips. I also took my ccdw class and am waiting to get my license in the mail. I’m only 25 years old and just now got into guns. I have been thinking about joining the Miami gun club in Ohio too. I’m trying to learn everything I can so if there is something I don’t know I plan to come right out and ask. Thanks. Bruce

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Bruce - Any and all questions are welcome here and the guys are all willing to help provide insight...

JD

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Welcome. The most important thing to remember when at a gun club is to keep your action open and your clip out of the firearm until you are physically on the firing line. If you don't, someone will remind you, and normally they yell at you.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. Safety training is a good thing. A basic handgun safety course should be available near you.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! Metalhead

Good to see you here metal. Probably need to check Ohio's CCW/other gun laws before you make a commitment to a Ohio gun club.:p They are kind of different up there:confused:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Bruce,
I have a S&W M&P 9mm compact as well as a S&W M&P 45. They are fine pistols. Sounds like your off to a good start. Lots of good people here to answer your qeustions

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Metalheadinky, glad you're here!

Step up and ask away!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts