Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
1,994 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. Tell us a bit about yourself - what is your interest in firearms?

Please familiarize yourself with this thread (it has good information about the site): So yer new here, huh?, and this thread (our community rules): FirearmsTalk.com Community Rules.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from Minnesota. Tell us a bit about yourself - what is your interest in firearms?

Please familiarize yourself with this thread (it has good information about the site): So yer new here, huh?, and this thread (our community rules): FirearmsTalk.com Community Rules.
I'm an old-timer who has been shooting & reloading for over 60 years. I like most guns, but my favorites are handguns. I have single action Rugers , double action Smiths, 1911s and a variety of the plastic fantastic semi-autos. My favorites are...well all of them. I also have a bunch of rimfire rifles, some AR15s and several bolt action centerfires. I have too many to shoot and not enough time and resources to shoot them all anymore.

· Supporting Member
15,484 Posts
rman43,
Welcome to the Forum! Glad you have joined us. The old saying goes Birds of a Feather Flock Together! :)
There are young members here and some that fall into our category regarding Birthdays.
And our addiction to RELOADING, SHOOTING & GUNS! :)
Welcome from Tennessee!

Reactions: rman43

· Banned
8,065 Posts
Enjoy. A lot of good folks here. I grew up in CO where you can't KS from CO w/o a sign. I now live in UA (upper Alabama) ;) and love it. Welcome.

· Premium Member
5,476 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Years ago I had a friend that was born and raised in Kansas, and hated living there, until he moved here, and then he hated living here so he moved home. Moral of story……There’s no place like home.

· Registered
133 Posts
Welcome from rural NE Florida.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts