Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum JAB -

Can you take a few minutes and fill us in on the firearm's laws that you have to put up with Up North?

JD

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome JAB glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Forum JAB -

Can you take a few minutes and fill us in on the firearm's laws that you have to put up with Up North?

JD
Take a few minutes more like a few hours lol lol . Let see in my Province. there only 2 ways to own a hand gun one you must be a member in good standings of a club or a collector which the govt will have you answer alot queation to see if your a real collector. We need an Authorization to Transport (ATT) every time the handgun moves you get that through your club but if you need to take it some where other then the range then there must be an att that gos with you that will give you the place and time you can take it .So the govt knows where it is all the time. there are alot more BS laws up here. if you have any question please ask

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Wow! Those are some pretty archaic laws you have their JAB. :eek:

Thanks for filling in some of the info...

JD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats nothing stuff i could tell you about :eek::eek: if you want to chat about some gun law we have please feel free to PM id love to chat :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey,

good to see another fellow Canuck in here!

Let's not terrify the Yanks with our horror stories of a liberal government! Lord knows we need to trick them to move up here so we can win some conservative majorities!

lol. If you're so inclined I have a poll in the Club House forum on Canada-US unification relations. Feel free to add some conversation to it!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome!

My wife and I love visiting Canada. Which province are you from?

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts