·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to talk about guns.

·
Registered
933 Posts
You're on the wrong forum then, this place is all about puppies and kittens... GET LOST!

Just kidding... welcome!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny. Newbs always get hammered.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome from north georgia. I got married in Atlanta and met my wife at Georgia Tech.. We have Masters from Ga. Tech, Ga.State and an MBA from KSU and a Medical degree from Emory University. We hang at in Hotlanta almost every weekend.
What part do you live in? We have a farm an hour north with shooting and fishing.Maybe sometime ya'll can visit. We'll spring for the hamburgers and hotdogs.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Supporting Member
2,128 Posts
newbie from Atlanta

I was born and raised in Atlanta, (little five points area) grew up on Varsity dogs, rings and PC!!
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post pics, we'uns love pics!

Now talk guns

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Lot of us Georgia boys and girls on here. I live twenty minutes west in Dville. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barneygoogle said:
Welcome from north georgia. I got married in Atlanta and met my wife at Georgia Tech.. We have Masters from Ga. Tech, Ga.State and an MBA from KSU and a Medical degree from Emory University. We hang at in Hotlanta almost every weekend.
What part do you live in? We have a farm an hour north with shooting and fishing.Maybe sometime ya'll can visit. We'll spring for the hamburgers and hotdogs.
That sounds like fun. My daughter cheered at Tech and my boy is a Dawg. We live in Snellville.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome,
I used to be able to call anyone from N. GA a damn yankee but now that I live in WV, I just sorta keep my mouth shut

1 - 13 of 13 Posts