New Family Member

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Sniper03, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

KAHR P-380 came this morning UPS.
    As suggested by the guys here on the FTF, I emmediately removed it, cheked it and took it to the laoding bench for a complete cleaning. I felt much better as I saw the pistol had been test fired by the folks at KAHR. After a complete cleaning with solvent and lubricationg as previously recommended, and lubricated with one of my favorites G-96. We were off behind the house to the range! I loaded both magazines with some Winchester FMJ 95 Grain rounds. The little pistol functioned without a hitch. I wanted a small pistol that I could just throw into my pocket or carry with ultimate concealment. I am very impressed with the little pocket pistol. I will be trying some defense and hollow point ammunition when I get a chance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Most excellent! :cool:

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Looks like a great choice!

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Great for pocket carry! :cool:

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Nice! Give us a picture with it in your hand for perspective on how teeny it is. :)

6. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Excellent choice in a pocket pistol. I'm wanting it's bigger brother.

7. Wambli

Wambli Member

LOVE Kahrs. Have a P9 and a K9 in the house. Excellent guns!!!

8. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Orangello,

Here is the pictures you requested of the KAHR P-380. I also put Magazine Extensions on the mags this afternoon and got my DeSantis Super Fly pocket holster in this afternoon. NO I am not left handed! Did you ever try to hold a Cannon EOS with your left hand and take a picture!!!!! LOL!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011