New englad pardner pump-H&R pardner pump-savage stevens

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by ledhead97, Apr 6, 2013.

1. ledhead97

ledhead97 New Member

Are any of these 3 good reliable shotguns any feedback will help

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I've had some of the single shot models of these. I still have a 16 ga single shop NE Topper. Really good shooter. They are pretty inexpensive and not all that hard to come by. I'd buy another if one come around and I had the cash.

3. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

For the money, some of the best on the market................You can buy better, but you are going to pay for it.

4. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

I have had a pardener protector pump for a little over two years. I haven't had a single problem with it a all. It has been the best $180 I've spent

5. ledhead97

ledhead97 New Member

Thanks you guys this will help with my deductions

6. ledhead97

ledhead97 New Member

Thanks you guys this will help with my decisions

7. YogiBear_727

YogiBear_727 New Member

FYI the New England Pardner Protector/pump and the H&R Pardner Protector/pump are the same thing. The original company name was New England Firearms, and the exact same product is now being sold under the Harrington & Richardson banner. I have an H&R and I can't say enough good things about it.

8. nitromud

nitromud New Member

I have the H&R Pardner 18.5" barrel and love it. It's nice and heavy and shoots great. The only complaint I have with it is that it does not like PDX brand ammo. It ejects but I have to pump it twice per shot to get it to load. All other brands it performs flawlessly with.