New Dead Threads

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I see an influx of new folks, welcome.

And with every new guy, some thread from 3 years ago gets resurrected. I'm not sure why that happens, but it does.

Since everybody likes to time warp, post your questions or comments in this thread, and we'll attempt to bring some of you up to speed.

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So since this Obama guy won, what do you think he'll have in store for the country?

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I hear Browning is at it again, a new pistol coming out next year. Since his 1910 was a flop, I wonder if the new one will take off?

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What's with all the changing avatars??

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So I just got my new in box M-44, is this a good trunk gun for my Edsel?:confused:

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Everybody is picking on Chelsea. For some unexplainable reason, I feel sorry for the kid. If I was a teen girl, and my Daddy was stuffing cigars in fat girl's hoo-hoos, I think maintaining friends or hanging at the mall would be hard.:(

7. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Would this be a good carry gun?
    [​IMG]

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

It is ok to feel sorry for her. She has led a life of privledge and been given opportunities 99% of kids her age did not get because of who her parents are.

Now, for the important stuff. That gun you had for sale but said you sold last year, do you still have it? If so send me a pm.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

So what's wrong with Glocks??

And why am I an effing douche??

[​IMG]

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

This was just popping off, but might be fun......

Skully, that gun I was going to sell you just made the C&R list.

PM sent.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Dunner, post of the month candidate right there. LMFAO!

13. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Who's the dude in glasses?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm looking for a tactical musket. I have my flintlock and HD blunderbuss, but I need something for when the cow patty hits the ground.

Skully, I covet thine set-up, but no such shoppe exists in my colony.

Can any of thee help a pilgrim?

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Can anyway suggest a good tactical fletching for my arrows? The Turkey feather are just kinda ghey. Some guy named Glock was trying to sell me some plastic fletching, but it just did not feel right, and I heard they don't hold up well.

Also needs some suggestions on a good spear for home defense. Should I go with flint or obsidian for the blade? What about an atlatl?

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That is Hogger19 or some other effer. He and Tango had a YouTube battle...and there was a whole bunch more going on with that. A member here who passed away knew his father and the gun was his father's gun and all. Long story...

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

DO NOT use the atlatl for home defense!!!

The overpenetration issues far outweigh the benefit of knockdown power!!

I like obsidian for my spearheads, but Francisco showed me proper knapping technique.

Good round for wooly mammoth?

18. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I was wondering if I should get the wife a slingshot or bow and arrows. I read a review in the Stonehedge Daily news about some guy taking out a monster with a sling shot. Is that too much for her?

19. orangello

orangello New Member

So, what kind of sinew do you guys prefer for your bow string? I like deer, but everybody says horse is better.

Agreed on the atlatl; isn't it more of a hunting/longer range spear system. A defensive spear sounds more short range to me, similar to what those Spartan peeps used.

20. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

No it shouldn't be too much for her, but for the love of Animus don't let her swing that thing in the cave.

Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes: