new bx-25 magazines for the 10/22.

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by shootitout, Feb 5, 2012.

1. shootitout

shootitout New Member

I just got 2 from midway USA and I'm going to test them today what are others thought on them.

2. 10-22Plinker

10-22Plinker New Member

A neighbor let me try his at the range last week. Worked flawlessly in my 10/22.

Just be prepared to bring a LOT of ammo with you. I just couldn't resist shooting as fast as I could pull the trigger!

3. shootitout

shootitout New Member

Ok I'm back from the range and put 550 rounds of the cheepest ammo I could buy with no problems.

4. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Can't wait to get mine :D

5. TooStrongTerry

TooStrongTerry New Member

Can I get a link to see these new ones?

@TooStrongTerry

6. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

I was at Cabela's over the weekend and picked up one. Haven't tried it yet but I suspect looking at how it's made, the design and the fact that it's a Ruger part, it will work fine. I will bring a brick of ammo with me, hope it's enough lol!

7. KnurledNut

KnurledNut New Member

I tried some of the off branded magazines and none of them worked. IMHO the OEM magazine is the only way to go.

[​IMG]

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I have 2 Butler Creek and 1 Promag, along with a few 10 rounder Ruger's. The promag has issues in the Charger; but, not the SR-22. I was at Sportsman's Warehouse the other day; they had a couple of BX-25 mags and will pick one or two.