Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Love this. Just found this site. Maybe i should read before asking but I live in GA just below TN line. I carry to Chattanooga frequently and have much trouble interpreting their law as it is written not only vague but nonsensically. That is to state it with respect. If anyone has any experience with how TN treats us GA GFL holders when confronted, or just general information about differences in TN and GA carry laws, I would love to hear from you. Anyway, Look forward to reading and participating here. I'm presently rooting for Rep. Bearden in GA to challenge the city Mayor Shirley Franklin not allowing carry in the airport. This is not beyond the metal detectors and onto the aircraft. Well, too much for an intro I guess.
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, I just joined myself and look forward to the information and knowledge that can be learned on this site.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to both of you - I think you will find many good threads with lots of well informed people willing to share.

JD

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi all,

Love this. Just found this site. Maybe i should read before asking but I live in GA just below TN line. I carry to Chattanooga frequently and have much trouble interpreting their law as it is written not only vague but nonsensically. That is to state it with respect. If anyone has any experience with how TN treats us GA GFL holders when confronted, or just general information about differences in TN and GA carry laws, I would love to hear from you. Anyway, Look forward to reading and participating here. I'm presently rooting for Rep. Bearden in GA to challenge the city Mayor Shirley Franklin not allowing carry in the airport. This is not beyond the metal detectors and onto the aircraft. Well, too much for an intro I guess.
Mike
Welcome and join GCO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the three welcomes,

As to Dillinger, I identify with your signiture. Whenever I have been in danger, I somehow, automatically go into slow-motion. I react on instinct and tend to show my fear afterwards. Being chased by hostile forces across unfamiliar terrain can be an analogy that applies to many of us in everyday life in areas of increasing complexity. The Law is one of these areas. We must stand tough. There have been many dead and wounded solders figuratively and literally speaking in our fight to keep our rights. Both on the political and actual war fronts. I'm 53 and have seen my freedom steadily diminish since I was old enough to utter what is now politically incorrect. No racism implied for those who may be ready to take offense and this posting is long enough for it's purpose.

To Chuck, I guess I should have noted I am a GCO member and NRA member. I respect the words of Samuel Adams as I do all of our founding fathers and what they originally meant.

Thanks all and appreciate the welcome, including you WinM70.

·
Registered
286 Posts
To Chuck, I guess I should have noted I am a GCO member and NRA member. I respect the words of Samuel Adams as I do all of our founding fathers and what they originally meant.
+1

Even though I changed my sig line, Samuel Adams is alive and well at GeorgiaPacking.org. It is the unofficial forum for GCO and for all Georgia shooters. Rep. Bearden is a frequent contributer.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to both of you to a great forum from the great state of Mississippi :D:D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts