New Arrival

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Boris, May 10, 2008.

1. Boris

Boris New Member

Well this might not be the appropriate place to share this but I have just become a grandfather for the first time, at 4 am UK time this morning. My daughter Lucy delivered a 8 lb. little boy, Jacob David...... I have only just returned to France from the UK so I've missed it, I did get the opportunity to drop off a number of gifts for the baby, including a plastic toy M16A4 for him to play with when he gets a bit bigger.......until he is old enough to come over here and have a go with mine!......:D

2. bkt

bkt New Member

OUTSTANDING! Congratulations, Boris. I hope your daughter Lucy and your grandson Jacob are doing well. :D

3. Doug1627

Doug1627 New Member

Congratulations!

4. h&k bigdaddydieseldan

h&k bigdaddydieseldan New Member

OUTSTANDING CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA :p :p :p :p

5. opaww

opaww New Member

Congratulations, Being a gradfather is the best thing in the whole world. I have 3 grandchildren and love them to no end

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. I hope mother and baby are both happy, healthy, safe and sound.

JD

7. Boris

Boris New Member

Thanks guys, Lucy and the baby are doing great I am looking forward to my next visit to the UK to see them, I would have been over straight away but I have a couple of jobs to do.................. :)

8. opaww

opaww New Member

Just remember that it is your job now to spoil the grandchild to no end then send him home to his parents so they can deal with him

9. fxstchewy

fxstchewy New Member

10. Chance_P

Chance_P New Member

congrats

nice to see the forum is growing