New AR

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by kjamesp92, Sep 30, 2012.

1. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

My new stag model 3 with the Eotech

image-2551847386.jpg

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Nice Piece!

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

beautiful, im partialy to stags.. looks like it shold treat you nice. we are awaiting a range report asap!

4. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Shot great for the first 75 rounds then it stopped ejecting it would extract but not ejecting so I took it home and tore it down to find the ejector pin stuck in the down position it took about 2 hours of soaking in wd-40 befor it popped out I lubed everything and worked it for a while and I seems to be fine now but we will see when I go back out Thursday

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

dont be afraid to contact stag if problems continue. they have lifetime warrenty and pretty decent customer service.

6. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Yeah I will but think it could have just been the rifle breaking in the pin felt real sticky but now it's a lot smoother

7. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Sounds like you ran it dry, or it was used well and not cleaned properly? But I may be wrong. Either way, if its a manufacturer's defect Stag's CS is great!

8. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Well the gun was brand new so it wasn't dirty but I did break it down and oil it befor going out I hat think the oil may not have worked down into the ejector pin hole as well as it should have