New AR stuff

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dragunovsks, Apr 5, 2009.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I went to the MG Shoot at the Knob Creek Gun Range yesterday and got a couple of things for my AR. Got a UTG Multi-Function Tactical sling, that attaches by wrapping one end around the A2 fixed stock. I picked it up for $12 at one booth, I saw it early but walked around looking for a cheaper one at other booths. I saw the same sling at two other booths for $20, so I went back and got it.

I also got a Magpul P-Mag with window in black for $25. Here's my new goodys with my AR.

[​IMG]

2. Bighead

Bighead New Member

Nice. I always liked the look of the 20-inch AR, and I am starting to like it more and more now that we're seeing so many carbines around.

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Good grabs. Is the sling attached with velcro? Does it stay on real tight? Nice AR.
    Sidenote: I have the same entertainment center:rolleyes:

4. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Yes, the sling is attached with velcro. It goes through a buckle which is tough to get it through and then lays down flat and holds very tight. The strap is on mine very tight because I didn't want any movement, it's tight enough it would be difficult to slip a 5.56 mm round between the stock and strap.