NEW AR Pistol

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Sniper03, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Here is the new AR Pistol that was built for me by my friend who owns Stay Safe LLC. out of Amarillo TX. It is Rock River Receiver and most parts with a barrel from our friends at M&A Parts with a Noveske Flash Hider. Aslo K&S Anti Rotate Trigger and Hammer Pins. It has the quick pull take down and pivot pins. One Bad Looking AR Pistol especially looking at the business end! I will be carrying it on the road during business travel. I will be putting a Rock River 2 Stage NM Trigger in it this week.

Attached Files:

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Damn thats a nice peice of arsenal. Bet its fun at the range

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

is that suppressor rated for that short a barrel on a 556?? if so thats pretty sweet setup. Oops misread that its a flash hider

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  4. scorpian5

scorpian5 New Member

I never will understand why they are called a AR pistol but they do look cool.

5. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

The Noveske Pig? It's made for short barrels. The thing throws a flame and concussion like crazy thus the name. I had one on a Diplomat. The things work good.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

Short barrel no stock so its a pistol. The reciever is registered as such.

7. adjusterr

adjusterr New Member

AR Pistol

That's a beautiful piece. Unable to locate website for Stay Safe LLC, can you help with more info on pistol and builder. Thanks.

8. Fumbles

Fumbles New Member

Very nice. Congrats!!

I was talking guns to a guy at the range the other day, a tactical type firearms instructor working with a client there......... he said "check this out" and pulled his AR-15 pistol out of a backpack to show me. It never occurred to me there was that much gun in that backpack. Love the idea of that.

9. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

It looks pretty good from here and I wish I had one now :eek:.

10. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Nice weapon, Sniper! I bet it shoots as good as it looks. Thanks for the picture!

11. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Fumbles,

Yes this one is 25" Length Less than 2" wide and only stands 11" Tall with a 30 Round Magazine in it. Obviously shorter with a 20 Round Magazine. I will be carrying it in a case that looks like a slightly larger brief case. These AR Pistols are now being carried by a lot of Police Motor Officers (Motorcycle) in their saddle bags on the bikes. That also gives them the fire power should they be confronted with something more than a pistol.

Adjusterr,

The gentleman that owns Stay Safe out of Amarillo TX. Does not have a website. He specializes only in the AR Platform and is a custom AR Builder. He also handles other specialty parts for the AR. He is also one of my senior staff instructors for my company. Stay Safe is a licensed FFL Manufacturer.
    You can contact him at 806-676-1401. Just tell him Sniper 03 on the FTF (The Old LT.) advised you to call.