New Ammunition Search Engine

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by DangerousDane, Feb 3, 2020.

1. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a new Ammunition Search Engine website I have just completed development on. I'm not here to be a shill and promote my website, but I feel it could be a valuable resource for anyone buying ammo online as it makes it very easy to compare ammunition prices amongst the top retailers online to ensure you find the best price. We also have email and on-site alerts setup allowing you to set very precise parameters for the ammo you are looking for and you will be notified instantly once said ammo is in stock at your preset price range.

The website is: www.ammobuy.com

We are still adding new retailers daily and are very open to suggestions. Please feel free to contact me and let me know if you experience any issues. I hope you guys enjoy!

PeeJay1313, towboater and Rifling82 like this.
  2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Nice looking site. Good luck

Rifling82 and DangerousDane like this.

3. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

I’m poor, I’ll take any advantage I can get..... hell, if it cost a dime to sh** I’d have to throw up

4. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

Haha well said!

towboater likes this.
  5. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

You need to get SGammo on that list. And, the full listings for Targetsports as well. I looked up Wolf Gold 223. Leaves a lot to be desired so far. Also, I found no 350 Legend even listed. Needs a lot of work yet.

towboater and Rifling82 like this.
  6. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

We have 27 results for .223 Wolf Gold ->> https://www.ammobuy.com/ammo/223-remington&manu=37&kw=gold

SGammo is listed with 2,281 units of ammo showing up
    TargetSports is listed as well with 2,585 units of ammo showing up

300 PRC and 350 Legend are next on the list to get added as well.

It is still a work in progress (a lot of work) but I am working diligently to ensure we get as much ammo listed as possible.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    OLD Ron and Rifling82 like this.
  7. Oldoutlaw

However, you do not list SG or Target as selling 223 Wolf Gold. I buy by the thousand round cases of this product. You seem to be missing some of the sellers products that are available online. These two sellers usually have a very low price on this ammo.

8. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

Ah, it looks like SG ammo's 223/556 ammo isnt getting picked up for some reason. Ill have that fixed shortly! As for TargetSports 223 Wolf Gold, theirs is out of stock so it wont be listed until back in stock. Good catch on the SG-Ammo though!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  9. Oldoutlaw

Neither is Target Sports on the Wolf Gold 223.
    Just like I originally told you.

10. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

TargetSports Wolf Gold is out of stock...wont show up until back in stock, SG's 223/556 is now listing correctly.

11. Oldoutlaw

Very good!

Rifling82 likes this.
  12. DangerousDane

DangerousDane New Member

Just wanted to update you guys. As requested, I have added a shipping indicator for each retailer on each listing. This is a very general indicator based on known shipping prices and can very based on many other factors but mimics that of what AmmoSeek provides. I will be adding shipping filters into the search functions this weekend hopefully as that will help you filter out any known high shipping retailers from the search results. Please let me know any other ideas you guys may have. I can pretty much code anything!

PaBushMan and Oldoutlaw like this.
  13. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

My ammo search engine is upstairs hehe. I reload. But i'll check yours out for rimfire. Shipping indicator is nice tool.

DangerousDane likes this.