Got a major ridiculous deal... On this cx4 storm 45.acp

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Wood

Guess how much!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
A buck three eighty?

#8 ·
Never have understood 45acp as a carbine rifle round. Great pistol cartridge, but too slow to gain much from the longer barrel, IMO. Maybe loading it with a slightly slower burning powder would prove otherwise.

I'd take an ultralight and compact Kel-Tec Sub2000 with G18 (30+ rd) mags over the double-the-price Beretta any day, and spend the extra $300-400 on ammo/mags.

Don't get me wrong, the Beretta is probably in fact a very good rifle. But I'd sell it in a second and direct those funds toward an AR, AK, a 30/30 lever, or maybe even the right 22lr setup.

Just my own preferences. 45acp kinda sucks as a rifle round for my tastes. 9mm isn't great either in that facet, but it seems better to me.

#9 ·
200$!!!! No winners :(
Boo this man, I didn't get to guess!

Of course these days, anything you get a deal on is amazing in and of itself. It is definitely a sellers market currently. If you don't forsee much use, perhaps take some profit and get something more likely to be useful?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.