New 930 mossberg need help .

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by shaker, Jun 3, 2012.

1. shaker

shaker New Member

Well I just traded my rifle for this weapon. It came with a bunch of stuff just trying to figure out what brand name stuff I have. Here's a few pics

I have the original box and it says mossberg turkey. Also has a date on the box 3-20-12

What magazine extensions do I have?

Where do you find the breacher barrel for sale at cause to my knowledge it did not come with the breached barrel that It currently has on it?

If you pay close attention to the receiver you will notice two screws instead of the thin push rods. Where did that come from?

What brand shell holder is mounted on the side of the receiver?

Attached Files:

2. shaker

shaker New Member

Left one out

Attached Files:

3. shaker

shaker New Member

Here's a few more

Attached Files:

4. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Dude, don't know what you traded for that but, damn, that is a fine kit you got yourself right there. Better than the SPX version IMO if you take that rail off the top. Specifics I don't know w/out closer inspection tho. I wouldn't worry about the breacher in the way it is configured with that shorter barrel for HD. The 930 was Gun of the Year a couple back...

...but finicky w/low-powered ammo and clean it thoroughly first, then keep it relatively clean going forward.

Safe n fun shooting!

5. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

6. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Shaker,

I sure like your new 930! Man that is one wicked looking weapon.Looks GREAT! They are a great shotgun. Although my 930 Turkey sure doesn't look like yours. But I think you got a great trade! :D

Attached Files:

7. shaker

shaker New Member

I traded this for it. Savage model 111 30-06 with leatherwood automatic range trajectory scope.

It's a fair trade.

It's really finicky though sometimes it hand cycles sometimes it doesn't.

Can't wait to shoot it. If it shoots fine then I don't care about its handle cycling