new .308 bullpup fron kel tec

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by powg, Jan 6, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

yall check it out ....truly ambidextrious.in .308/7.62x51 to boot ..........test prove its very accurate as in moa.all for around 1200.00

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

An ambi bullpup? Where does it eject the spent cases? Do they go down? I am left handed. That is why I have never shot one.

3. powg

powg New Member

kel tec bullpup

thats whats so cool ..im a lefty too ...well really ambi in most cases ...kinda weird ...write right handed ,shoot pistol rt handed but with left eye ,bow rt,rifle /shotgun left,bat /baseball switch hit ..south paw fighter ....totally screwed up i know ..the shells get this ..come out of a tube in front ..kel tec hit a grand slam with this bad ass ..can you say military contract ....plus its scary accurate for a semi auto close quarters urban battle platform ..its already threaded on muzzle and has threads on the barrel near fore arm for a a barrel shroud.that secures near fore arm leaving it open on muzzle end ,so shroud and suppressor /flash hider /bayonet are separate units

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Here's a link for those intereste, Kel Tec CNC

Seems like an interesting gun to me, the MSRP is around $1800 but my google-fu confirms the $1200 price tag 'round the 'ent. Which is around the price of an FN PS90 which I would be more inclined to get since I already own the magazines for one of those.

Still though, I wouldn't turn one down if it was offered to me.

5. powg

powg New Member

fn ps90

is that the 5.7 mm caliber as in the 5.7 pistol?

6. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

7. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Yep yep. I'd like to get one, I've already got a small collection of 5.7 ammo and a couple 50 round magazines for it, thank you AR-57.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Very cool forward ejecting ambi bullpup. Thanks for the link Uber. I would buy one today if I could raid the kid's college fund. :cool: