Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sideswipe said:
Put a downpayment on this guy today, I'll be paying the rest off shortly. Kimber Custom II with night sights.
Very nice. Mine....

image-3939954764.jpg

If its your first 1911, you'd be well served to find Canebrake's "tutorial" on them. I forget the thread name, somebody will hopefully be along who knows it.

If it isn't your first, well then nevermind. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the first one that I've owned but I'm pretty familiar with them, and I do pay close attention to what mr Canebrake has to say about them.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice kimbers on this thread. I have nothing but great things to say about kimbers. I hope your experiences are the same. Happy shooting :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sideswipe said:
It's the first one that I've owned but I'm pretty familiar with them, and I do pay close attention to what mr Canebrake has to say about them.
Awesome. :)

Great choice, I've never regretted mine. Some folks don't like 'em but I don't care. They are beautiful guns and deadly accurate.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the kimber tactical and the kimber ultra cdp II and I love them both, the ultra cdp II is my everyday carry

·
Registered
878 Posts
I've got the kimber custom tactical II, fantastic gun i've had it for years and put tens of thousands of rounds through it with no issues. Congrats man

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PlaysWithZombies said:
Also be prepared for the finish to wear off relatively quickly, and be sure to keep the barrel well oiled as it's carbon steel.
I am aware, the kimber finishes are a bit wimpy, I always maintain my weapons top quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts