Never uploaded pics.. until now

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Kabraxis, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

Got my gun about 2 months ago and never showed it off. figured it was time to.

MR Baby Desert Eagle 4.52' barrel, Steel frame, 9mm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

That holster isn't the one i wanted but so far its the only thing i can find that fits. It was made for a G22. Tight fit at first but i broke it in. still alot of retention though. i really want a hard plastic one with the saftey button.

3. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Shes a beut!
    Something about steel frames (or aluminum for that matter) that I miss. Must be the pistol whipping potential... or PWP. Hey I just created a new term for handgun reviews. look at that:cool:

4. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

lol i like PWP. cleaver/ ya that poly frame felt weird in my hand. it was too light for me. i am a bigger guy though so...

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think PWP is a great new term! After all, if you run out of ammo, what do you have?

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

7. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Looks like a beautiful handgun based on the Browning classic design.

It gives you double or single action on the trigger, and an exposed hammer which you can half-cock.

The only thing I would want that I do not see on it is an adjustible rear sight.

I had never heard of MRI before, but it looks good.

8. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I actually prefer to pistol-whip before I use up any ammo.

9. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

it is based off the CZ75. its basically its clone. Magnum research makes the desert eagles

10. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

yeah there are lot of cz clones but they arent a solid chunk of steel. I bet thats got some good shot to shot accuracy. Hey do other cz mags work with it?

11. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

not sure, haven't tried the mags for em. its a really good shot, can get some pretty tight grouping on it. buddy has the same gun in the .45 and he put 5 shots at 3 yards in the same hole about the size of a half dollar. of course he is precision firearms instructor. ill have to upload some range shot pics when i take it out again.

12. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Just mentioned it because I know that some BUL and EAA models are cross compatible with cz mags. There are also extended hi-caps for the cz too. You should look into it if they are compatible with your eagle.

13. Kabraxis

Kabraxis New Member

thanks for the info, i will look into it.