Nevada Legislature Passes Background Check Bill

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by alsaqr, Jun 4, 2013.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The Nevada legislature has passed a universal background check bill. The governor has promised to veto the bill.

Who saw this one coming?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...lls-pass-more-cops-tax-hike-fails-legislature

2. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I figured Nevada to be gun-friendly.

3. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Nevada was was gun friendly until all those disgruntled Californicators piled into the state. They are trying their best to make Nevada a liberal anti-gun paradise modeled on CA.

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

God for the Governor!

5. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Me too! At least they have a governor willing to stand up for liberty.

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The powerful SCI Service workers union controls Nevada Leftest politics. They and Bloomberg are going after gun rights on a state level. The Leftest Public School Teachers Unions are also a powerful group in the state. California Liberals are escaping their own mess.:(

7. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

I thought i was safe here :(

8. peopleofthesun

peopleofthesun New Member

We've been telling people to help us fight our battles in Ca or else. From Firearms Policy Coalition Facebook.

** FPC Fire Mission - Nevada **

Respectfully ask Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to VETO the gun control background check bill SB 221 that was just sent to him yesterday! Contact him at http://gov.nv.gov/contact/governor or Phone: (702) 486-2500 / Fax: (702) 486-2505.

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Nevada and California elects Liberals like "Ole Harry" Reed. "Ole Harry" met with Biden yesterday in hopes of reviving the common sense gun law. How can voters from other states change stupid in California?:confused:

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Well, if gun and ammo companies, and stores start refusing to sell to California law enforcement, they'll either go without guns and ammo, or go without crazy gun laws.

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Nevada: Big union loving state (SEIU) that keeps sending Dingy Harry back to the senate. Shocking? No. Disappointing? Yes.

12. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

They will not concern themselves with the economy, homelessness, and joblessness. But, my o' my, how they are sure lining up to come for your guns. Why the fanatical laser-focusing on law-abiding citizens and their arms (protected by the 2nd amendment)? The handwriting on the wall should alarm all to the fact that this fascist administration will not stop until they complete the agenda of the globalists and its tool, the U.N. 'Shot Heard 'Round The World,' anyone?

13. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

+1 here. I don't live in Nevada, but I have the same issues in the great state of Arizona. To many Californicators moving here also.

14. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

You can't fix stupid,but you can kill it!

15. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Or they show their true communist agenda and open a state run ammunition plant that only provides for state needs at the expense of the tax payer.

16. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The other Communist governments will provide for them. China and Russia will ship AK-47s and cheap combat boots to Sacramento. The CHIPS will be issued old Nagant revolvers and left over German uniforms captured in WWII.:D:D

17. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if they have already done so, and just not told the pubic about it yet.

LMAO!!!!!

"Let the duck stepping and Heils commence!" :eek:

18. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Lake City Ammunition Plant is a government owned, civilian run ammo plant, any Lake City ammo that we can purchase is usually contract overruns. Wouldn't take a lot for the government to cancel ATK's contract to run the place and install federal workers to run it.