Neighbors?

Discussion in 'Kentucky Gun Forum' started by stalkingbear, May 18, 2015.

1. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Any other members in Ky want to hook up for a cookout & meet & greet? I've hosted them before and were always an astounding success!

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

If you can make it to Stalkingbear's for a Meet and Greet, please attend. He and his daughter are wonderful people, the shooting range is fun and Stalkingbear is one helluva grillmaster. I've been to his place a few times and always had a good time. Stalkingbear is polite, friendly and honest.

3. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

I'm just across the River. Looks like your about 2 hrs from me. I could maybe do that, depending on when it is, and my work schedule...will stay tuned...:).

4. stalkingbear

Yall cmon down! We'll pick a weekend. Winds, I expect you to make it down!!! Looking forward to it! We've done some things with the range. We now have 2 big benches, a 25 yard pistol range with swinging steel targets, swinging steel targets at 50, 75, and 100 yard rifle range.

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, now that Cindy's coming, expect a crowd! ;)

6. winds-of-change

Steel targets? Did someone say swinging steel targets????

I work every other weekend. It would have to be a weekend Balota and I could come visit together. I got some new firearms since I saw you last. I want to show them off.

7. stalkingbear

Yall get with me and we'll start planning for a target weekend! You still have my phone number Winds? I can't wait to see your collection! Who is Balota? I'm just now starting to lurk back around here.

8. winds-of-change

Balota is my man. We're always looking for some kind of weekend adventure.

9. Mongo

Mongo Well-Known Member Supporter

He's also the man she banned from the forum

10. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

LOL........Push 1 wrong button...and nobody ever forgets...:D.

11. winds-of-change

No kidding. I was trying to show him how to ban someone. :p

12. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

I would love to meet some of the forum members. How far south of the Indiana border are you?

13. stalkingbear

I'm just south of Louisville about 30 miles.

14. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards. Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And that explains my avatar...

When Winds accidentally hit the Ban button, she freaked smooth out. The look on her face was priceless. I thought it was hilarious.

Now I'm the only moderator who's ever been banned.

Let's see what we can work out for a weekend.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  15. stalkingbear

Sounds GREAT! Winds is a good dear friend and if you make her happy I want to meet you!

16. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member

Just googled you up, looks like your not too far from me. At least on weekends that I'm home. I'd be interested if I can fiddle my schedule around to make it.
    What kind of shooting irons we talking bout, rifle, pistol or shotgun? I'm up for about anything, I just need to know how to pack...;)

17. Quentin

Quentin Active Member

... he was her man all right
    But she shot him because he was doing her wrong... (Frankie and Johnny) :D

The meet&greet sounds like fun!

18. stalkingbear

bring whatever you want to shoot, and plenty of ammo! I'd think rifles & handguns. Yall will probably have to teach me how to shoot though, I can't hit the side of a barn from the inside!

19. winds-of-change

He's fooling you. Bear is a great shot and taught me a lot about shooting.

20. winds-of-change

He makes me very happy. Balota is one in a million. Seriously.

And Bear is a very kind, easy going guy. I look forward to shooting with you again.

How about a weekend in the fall when it's not so godawful hot in Kentucky?