Need your opinions

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DonnyKC, Jun 22, 2009.

1. DonnyKC

DonnyKC New Member

Ok here is the thing. i already have a smith and wesson ar-15 , i recently got a new stag arms ar-15. i have been asked to trade my stag for a new glock 26, four magazines, and a bunch ammo. i kinda do not see a real reason for me to have two ar's s. But i could see myself caring the glock 26 alot more then my glock 19. But then again im afraid are current so-called leaders will make it impossible to buy ar-15s in the future. So i am kinda torn in what to do right. its kinda a flip of the coin.

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Naw, not for a glock!! :D

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Smith AR for a glock I don't care how much ammo you get that is a bad deal. I would hold on to that AR until things calm down.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Dude. Seriously?? :confused:

You could probably buy 3 Glocks for the current market value of a complete running AR.

That has BAD DEAL written all over it.

Snap out of it man, the Glock kool aid is getting to you. :D

JD

5. user4

user4 New Member

Nothing wrong with Glock, but this is a bad trade all day long.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

My philosophy, always have at least two of everything you can, always need backups, never know when the other might go down, needs maintenance or smithing. Works on everything, except wives. IMO keep the AR. ;)

7. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

no effing way I would make that trade.. especially for a glock.. maybe a wilson 1911 or something exotic but a glock,,, H-LL NO

8. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

You will lose MAD cool points if you trade an AR for a Glock.

9. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Before you give up the AR-15 for a glock, I'd like to make a second deal with you.

I give you 25 pounds of **** for the AR-15 you're wanting to get rid of... No ****, actual home grown human fertilizer that you can use for a garden! I feel that is a much better deal. If however, you trade the AR-15 for the glock, the same amount of human waste will be left in a giant paperbag on your front door and then light on fire.

10. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If you want a glock. Sell the AR which shouldn't be to difficult right now, then go buy a Glock with as much ammo and clips as you want. Then go buy a nice bolt action rifle or shotgun with all the left over money.

11. user4

user4 New Member

I think you just outed yourself. What are these "clips" you speak of?

12. canebrake

canebrake New Member

How many can you shoot effectively at one time?

You need a good hand gun to get you to your rifle. oopsa.gif Guess you should look for another trade!

glock26.jpg

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Clips, We don't need no stinkin' clips!

[​IMG]

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

If you are serious and not smoking that kool-aid I'll trade you my glock, 5 mags and 500 rds of ammo for your AR. [​IMG]

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

So, donny, what do you think now? Still thinking about the stinking trade? :eek:

16. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Did I type "clips", see I meant to type "Chips" I thought he would enjoy a nice snack while out at the range with his new handgun. Must have been a typo on my part, yea a typo that's the ticket!

[​IMG]

17. DonnyKC

DonnyKC New Member

Thanks you guys. You helped enforce my thoughts on the trade. I am gonna hold on to the rifle. Might sell it for cash or probably just lock it away in the safe for the future .