Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Firearms4ever, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I conceal carry either my Ruger SR9c or Glock 26 with a KARH PM9 in my pocket. I want to keep the same type of setup for my Winter carry. In winter I carry my Springfield Mil-Spec 1911a1, and I'm currently looking at the KARH PM45 to carry in my pocket, and I was wonder what y'all thought of the KARH PM45. I want to try to keep the same caliber in my pocket and belt holster firearms if at all possible.

2. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Those are nice choices for carrying. If the Ruger you're carrying is subtle to you, I think the PM45 shouldn't be a problem.

The caliber is more superior of course.

3. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I agree. I currently carry the Ruger SR9c in a Fobus paddle holster with the Kahr PM9 in my pocket. I've decided I want to keep the same type of set up for my winter carry, which as of right now is my Springfield Mil-Spec 1911a1 that I'm going to start carrying in a shoulder holster. So far I'm looking at either the PM45, the Kimber Ultra Carry II, and the Springfield Loaded Micro Compact 1911. What do you think?