Need suggestion for inside the waist holster

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by indyfan, Aug 21, 2010.

1. indyfan

indyfan New Member

I need some brand suggestions for a good inside the waist holster for my Glock 19

I don't know what brand to trust when it comes to purchasing one, I buy Fobus holsters most of the time, but I don't think Fobus makes an inside the waist holster.

much thanks

-Indy

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I like Galco, but I'd check for comfort before just buying one. IWB's aren't for everyone.

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

CrossBreed SuperTuck Holsters...nuff' said. :cool:

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

4. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Seems like everyone who buys one raves about them.

5. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

I used to use a Galco IWB Summer Comfort until I purchased my Milt Sparks VMII. It may take awhile to get one unless you are lucky enough to find one on line. YOU will not regret it. This is what I carry every day.

[​IMG]

6. indyfan

indyfan New Member

Now theres someone who's definitely prepared. Nice Holster, I'm looking into that now.

I just picked up a Galco Leather Paddle Holster for $20.00, it's used but in damn fine condition. This is why I love local gun shops, you never know what they'll dig up for you in the back. Love it. Galco may be a new favorite for me. (Sorry Fobus)

[​IMG]

7. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

Thanks. It took a long time for me to find what worked, for me.

Galco makes some fine holsters. Love there FLETCH and there pancake holsters. There paddle holsters are great also.

8. j4cub

j4cub New Member

I have a Tucker Answer for both my Colt 1911 and my SA XD. I haven't tried the crossbreed but these are very similiar.

9. notamoocher

notamoocher New Member

Don Hume, good holster, great price. But I am about ready to get on the CrossBreed train.

10. Thebiker

Thebiker New Member

Another recommendation for Galco. I have a Silhouette, a Fletch, a paddle for a S&W air weight, a paddle for my Sig P245, a paddle for a P239 and a IWB. I love them all, very comfortable and the Silhouette is a least 20 years old and except for a little scuffs on the bottom edge it shows very little wear.

Just my 2 cents, but they work for me. They are not cheap, but this is a case of getting what you pay for. YMMV.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

XBreed SuperTuck

The ugliest holster you will love!

Like Jack stated, "...nuff' said."

Attached Files:

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Another crossbreed fan. I wear mine daily doing anything from splitting wood to riding in the car for 8 hours and it's comfortable the whole time.

13. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Another vote for the crossbreed here !!!! Buy one and you wont regret it. I got one and now own three a few months later and am ordering another for my new carry piece.
    Watch eBay and you can find some but they usually go for close to the new price if not more ( that in it self speaks volumes about them ) The only benefit of eBay is not having to wait 3 weeks for one and breaking one in. My 1911 CBST was nib and kinda stiff so I used some of the gf's saddle soap and it wears great now and extremely comfy