Need pro gun facts

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by beastmode986, Jul 30, 2013.

1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I dont know to many, I know my share but can some of you give me more pro gun arguments and more counter arguments for the stupid things the libtards say?? Thanks

2. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

It's not always having more facts, whether to strengthen your argument, or to counter theirs.

It is better to be able to show verifiable sources that strengthen your argument. Also, find out what you can on being able to discredit their sources - like MAIG doesn't use any factual evidence, so counter with FBI stats.

3. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I have a couple I can give to you. I'll have to wait till after I get home from work tomorrow though.

4. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Capturing the emotion of the facts is more important than the facts themselves. The left has had a corner on capturing the emotion of flat out lies and distorted polls and studies on the subject and they have been making big inroads into tearing the 2A apart. They have gone on television for decades now and convinced America that every time a gun is made, God kills a kitten and rainbows lose a color and if we don't outlaw guns and destroy them all right now now now right now unicorns will stop farting glitter.

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

6. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

I have one for ya! "Guns don't go off by theirselves someone has to pull the trigger".

Ken

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

May I suggest- when someone makes a statement, rather than immediately refuting it, just say "That's interesting. Could I ask where you got that?" Then keep asking questions.

If you immediately counter it, the argument is on. If you weigh 250, I weigh 150, and you are coming at me at a dead run, I will not try to stop you. But I WILL grab your shirt and pull you TOWARDS me- probably putting you flat on your face. Example:

"This whole well regulated militia thing- everyone knows that is the National Guard." Really? Interesting. Where did you get that? Does our state define what the militia is? (hint- yours does, and it ain't the Guard) How long has the Guard been around? (1903) The Constitution was written when? (1787)

"There are about a hundred kids killed by guns every day." Interesting- did not know that- Could you show me where you saw that? The US Govt Center for Disease Control says it is 13 a day- but they are counting "children" as being up thru 24 yrs old. The FBI Crime report says 600 a year- that's less than 2 a day- not hundreds."

"All those people are being killed by criminals with machine guns and assault rifles." Yeah, I had really wondered about that. Where did you find the information on that? "Well.....everybody KNOWS that!" Yeah, I had heard that- but when I looked at the FBI Crime report, their last year showed out of 12,664 weapons used to commit murder, 323 were rifles. ANY kind of rifle. That is about 2.5%- or is my math wrong? Here- YOU look at this and see what I am doing wrong- http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-5

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  8. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Ok thanks alot guys, time to do some memorizing.

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ptFVq22PY[/ame]

10. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Glenn Beck's book Control does a pretty good job of debunking alot of the left wing rhetoric. All of his sources are documented.

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Really, the only fact I quote is The 2A says I can have them as long as I dont step on anyone elses rights with them! I love that little cartoon Anna posted. Reminds me so much of the round and round you hear when most Libs talk about Guns and freedom or other things they know little or nothing about. I dont have a problem educating those that want to know more about guns but trying to inform someone who thinks they know everything because they listened to Joe Bite Me or Feinstein are already lost and cant be found!

Then there are the ones that really do know better like my sister. She grew up with guns, shot them, was a huntress and yet at some point received a liberating Enema and flushed out everything she learned growing up, now she sounds exactly like her douche bag friends.

Ive told more than one idiot that I will respect their wishes to not be subjected to my guns by not ever using one in their defense if that makes them feel better.

12. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I also love what Ted Nugent said
    ''I dont force peple to hunt/ shoot but they try to force me to not hunt/shoot''
    ''I dont force people to eat meat but they try to force me to be a vegan''

13. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but I can tell you this, if you start a conversation to try to convince a "libratard" of your superior position, you have lost the argument before you started.

14. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

Funny, because that what most of the "libtards" do.

Note: I don't think all Liberals are retarded, just those that claim moral superiority by false righteousness. I do the same with Conservatives.

15. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Whatever..... You must be proud. In your post, you manage to dehumanize two groups at the same time; the mentally disabled and those with a view different from your own. It sounds rather self righteous to me. If you could manage to work in work in women, Latinos or Muslims you could make it a trifecta.

16. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

This from mister righteous himself. Maybe you should practice what you preach, or have you forgotten all those anti conservative posts where you did basically the same thing?

BTW, anyone one who thinks it's ok to ban a inanimate object and refuses to look at actual facts are usually as ignorant as they come. :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  17. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

You know, up until this post, I wouldn't have thought of you as a libtard.

First, it's not dehumanizing. If you think so, then you truly have no understanding as to what it means to be treated that way.

Second, most people are aware there is a difference between calling someone a retard, and someone who has a mental disability. I feel I must ask- do you actually know the meaning of the word? Do you know it's not just limited to those that suffer from a disability?

Somehow, I don't think so. Either that, or you are doing the typical liberal spin.