Need input!

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Whitewalker1911, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Whitewalker1911

Whitewalker1911 New Member

Hey,
    So I'm finally greeting around to buying 2 sets of grips for my Colt GCT. As I said in another thread, one set is going to be classic (prob rosewood) like so:

image-2010071829.jpg

But I want the second pair to be more fun, reflecting something about me or that I enjoy. The ideas that came to me first were: a Phoenix, Hawaii, or Game of Thrones/ASOIAF, probably a Targaryen theme (yeah, I'm a relentless nerd for it, so sue me). Obviously any of these will be full customization, but if it turns out amazing, that's okay.

So now, I need input & opinions from you wonderful people :D Which option sounds best? Feel free to give other ideas, whatever, I just need some input!

Thanks everybody!

2. txpossum

txpossum New Member

This may not be along the lines you've mentioned, but to me, nothing is classier than a pair of nice stag grips.

3. Whitewalker1911

Whitewalker1911 New Member

I do agree...they are always stunning. Honestly, rosewood was just what popped into my mind first, lol. I've still yet to decide EXACTLY what to use for the "classy" grips...of course my first choice would be Abalone but I don't even want to fathom the cost of that

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

For my likes, ya can't beat Pachmayr rubber grips. They make a definite statement. "All Business."