Need Help!! Shooting Bench!!

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by RiverRat68, Apr 11, 2013.

1. RiverRat68

RiverRat68 RiverRat68 Supporter

;)6 months ago or a little longer, I printed out several pics of a cheap, light weight shooting bench. This shooting bench looked a little like a streched out letter Z. The person who built the one that I printed stated how one could stabilize it better by making the legs a little longer. This bench was made of 2x8's or 2x10', and looked as though you could throw it one handed into the back of a pickup truck. I don't recall where I downloaded the pictures from. Since I down loaded the pictures, I have been in and out of the hospital 4 times and had to quit my job. I sure would appreciate it if someone could help me locate it.;)

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013

3. tri70

tri70 New Member

4. tri70

tri70 New Member

I just received news that the OP has passed away on June 15th, God bless his family and thank you Bob for your service. I confirmed with his daughter this morning.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

RiverRat passed away? man that's sad. RIP RiverRat. you will be missed.

6. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

R.I.P RiverRat you will be missed. :(

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I can't tell you how sad I am. River Rat and I formed a friendship off line. I helped him get his dog back when he was in rehab and the dog was sent to a shelter. We exchanged PM's quite regularly and an occasional phone call. I hadn't heard from him in a while. I am truly deeply saddened by this news. He was a good, kind, generous, honest man.

I wonder where his dog is. :confused:

8. tri70

tri70 New Member

He was great friend! I had met him on another gun board and we would exchange jokes thru email and post on FB. He worked for a brass reseller and he sent me a box of 223 brass for reloading and a rail for my mini 14.
    I noticed I had not seen any emails or activity lately and knew he was in bad health.

I will miss him too!