Need help finding a Glock 20

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Yuckers, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Yuckers

Yuckers New Member

Hey everyone,

Sorry to come off as a lazy idiot, but I've been searching the web for hours and my local gun stores for days looking for a specific Glock 20 pistol without luck.

I'm looking to buy a new Glock 20 10mm with factory installed adjustable night sights and a standard 15+1 magazine compacity from a ~reputable shop~.

I'm not interested in the SF and compensated versions. Just a standard Glock 20 with the options I listed.

I ask for help out of desperation. I'm hoping there's somebody out there who knows of an online store where I can purchase that specific model and that's IN STOCK.

Thanks a million in advance!

2. Yuckers

Yuckers New Member

3. orangello

orangello New Member

4. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Have you tried gunbroker.com? I'll help you find one :).

5. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Glock 20s are easy to find around here, as they're popular "predator" backups during bow season. A number of the bigger online sites seem to be backordered at this moment.

Follow this link.

A Goggle search is a great tool, especially when refined to "shopping". I didn't look them all over (that's your job), but it seems Woodbury Outfitters has the standard G20 in stock for $495 + $25 s&h.

6. Yuckers

Yuckers New Member

Sweet! Thanks! I wonder why it's so cheap?

I've been doing some more research and it seems that Glock doesn't make pistols with adjustable night sights or even standard night sights for the civilian market anymore.

So I'm just going to buy a plain one and maybe put some meprolights on it.

7. Car54

Car54 New Member

Just FYI, I've bought from Woodbury Outfitters before, and although I think their shipping charges are a bit high, they offer a good price and good customer service.

8. Yuckers

Yuckers New Member

Thanks for the tip!