Firearms Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
The way I found it was by scrolling down to the bottom after reading another thread and it list similar threads I might be interested in. I assumed ( yes I know ) that the list was current - - -so much for that!
Yeah, and the way I found it was it was the fourth or fifth thread on the first page. All I noticed was the latest post was that day. After that, I didn't look at dates.

Nonetheless, I'd also be curious to know how that turned out.

3-2009 End of interest in original thread

9-2010 Somehow I ended up finding it, then resurrecting the zombie.

9-2011 gwk4667 somehow found the thread and raised the dead zombie again. It is an

undead undead zombie thread
That's why you have to pop zombies in the bean. Otherwise, they may get back up without you realizing it!!
Maybe they should have a 'morgue' section, where, after a certain period of time with no responses, the thread just gets buried into that area, instead of letting them wander around among the living?

This thread is almost 3 years old. My wife (MzGrnmnm) has carpal and Arthrits in both hands, and is preparing for a season of Rimfire shooting matches. She is also "Deadly Skilled" with wheel guns, preferring her Ruger SP101 or my late Dad's Security six....she wears braces and gloves to shoot the heavy stuff, but can't work the stiffer slides on most large frame Autoloaders. She likes the Bersa 380 series guns, one of our friends has one she shoots and has for SD...

Cluz: the LCR in 22 & 22mag. Has a terrible Trigger pull.....she's tried it.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

One thing I noticed in this zombie thread was someone lumping the 22 wmr in with a 22LR. From a rifle the 22 wmr generates over 300 ft lb of energy with a 40 gr bullet at 1,900 fps. In a pistol with a 4" barrel the 22 wmr rivals the 380 in energy on the target. The 22 wmr might actually best the 380 in penetration.

One thing I noticed in this zombie thread was someone lumping the 22 wmr in with a 22LR. From a rifle the 22 wmr generates over 300 ft lb of energy with a 40 gr bullet at 1,900 fps. In a pistol with a 4" barrel the 22 wmr rivals the 380 in energy on the target. The 22 wmr might actually best the 380 in penetration.

Sadly there are very few 22Mags. Suitable for CC...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

3-2009 End of interest in original thread

9-2010 Somehow I ended up finding it, then resurrecting the zombie.

9-2011 gwk4667 somehow found the thread and raised the dead zombie again. It is an

undead undead zombie thread
3-2014 ZOMBIE THREAD LIVES AGAIN!!!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.