Need help choosing a stock for 10/22 (bull barrels)

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by ArrizX, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ArrizX

ArrizX New Member

I need a stock that can specifically support a .920 bull barrel, and I havent found one yet. Everything I find supports the stock barrel.

Would this stock by chance support a .920'' bull barrel
    Ruger 10-22 Bull-Pup Stock

Looking at possibly this barrel
    Shooters Ridge 10/22 Barrel, .920 18" 4140 Blued Steel

Edit-
    this doesnt specify either, but I assume that it will hold a .920 bullbarrel as well right?
    http://www.combattactical.com/blackhawk-axiom-stock-ruger-1022-black-polymer-full-float-p-11727.html

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

Are you just trying to find a stock to fit it or do you want a Tacticool stock?
    Because if your just trying to find a regular stock, type in 10/22 stock into google and you'll get like a million hits. If your trying to find a tacticool stock, not sure on that, haven't ever seen one but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

-Fred

3. ArrizX

ArrizX New Member

More of a taticool stock like either posted.

I've found the normal ones, but I want something more like I posted.

4. primers

primers New Member

10/22 stock

you might want to go to rimfirecentral.com and look for their sponsors and the folks that advertise there...good luck

5. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

For a bull barrel stock, the Hogue stock is hard to beat for the price. I'm not much on "tacticool" stocks for 10/22s as they're not designed for optimum accuracy. After all-how tactical can a .22 rimfire be? Here's some links for .920 barrel stocks nonetheless.
    MidwayUSA - Hogue OverMolded Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel Rubber Black
    MidwayUSA - TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Stock 6-Position Collapsible Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel Synthetic Black
    MidwayUSA - Choate Dragunov Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel Synthetic Black

6. ArrizX

ArrizX New Member

They thank you. I like those last two. I really like that tapco, thats a great looking stock.

Oh, and I know it is only a .22 so it cant be THAT tatical, but since I cant afford a AR-15 (or the bullets to shoot it....... if you can find them) I will just toy with a 22.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member