Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need answers about .410 sawed off shotgun. would it make a sound? would it be loud? How much damage would it do?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mack Bolan novels. :p

JD
lol-- you just aged yourself. I remember my dad reading those books when I was 10 years old.

Go ahead and take the hack saw to it-- it'll act as a silencer-- it'll be whisper quiet. Remember aim for the zombie's head. ;)

·
Administrator
26,459 Posts
Guys- quit pulling his leg- it might come off. :pYes, a "sawed off" 410 WILL be loud- as loud as the original shotgun. No, it will not be silent- why would it? How much "damage" would it do? Probably a bit LESS than the original .410- since shot will be moving slightly SLOWER, and will SPREAD more. Bearing in mind the .410 is a rather wimpy shotgun, to the point of not being legal for deer in several states, and a .410 SLUG having about the same energy as an M-1 CARBINE. Now, the other half of how much "damage" could one do? Well, if is actually a "short barreled shotgun", which means barrel less than 18" and/or overall length under 26", and it has not been registered with the BATFE, and the $200 transfer tax paid, the damage is a fine of up to $250,000, and/or 10 years confinement in a Federal prison, loss of your right to own ANY firearm for the rest of your life, loss of your girlish laughter, and PROBABLY loss of virginity of a type you may not have considered. :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
The best answer to stupid questions are no answers at all. All forums have the same problem, probably the same people.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Now fellas tell the guy the truth !

The 410 sawed off is such a wonderful weapon it almost has magical properties .

Reduce it to 8 inches and it is as quiet as a babys breath and as far as destructive power if you twist the shell to the right as you insert it into the chamber it is like "Puff the Magic Dragon" "Watch the Movie The Green Berets and you'll see" but if you twist the shell to the left if becomes a virtual laser gun with a range in the miles and as straight as an arrow .

Police Departments can't get enough of them because criminals are always stealing them out of their cars !!

So make a few dozen up and run right down to the local cop shop for a quick sale I'm sure they'll pay you top dollar for every one you can make !!!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
lol-- you just aged yourself. I remember my dad reading those books when I was 10 years old.
Damn man. OUCH! That hurts. ;)

I know full well those books are still for sale. Don Pendleton sold his soul to the Devil in the 80's for top sales records and he is STILL holding on to the movie rights which will make him, and his kids, wealthier than Clive Cussler....

JD

·
Registered
108 Posts
Now fellas tell the guy the truth !

The 410 sawed off is such a wonderful weapon it almost has magical properties .

Reduce it to 8 inches and it is as quiet as a babys breath and as far as destructive power if you twist the shell to the right as you insert it into the chamber it is like "Puff the Magic Dragon" "Watch the Movie The Green Berets and you'll see" but if you twist the shell to the left if becomes a virtual laser gun with a range in the miles and as straight as an arrow .

Police Departments can't get enough of them because criminals are always stealing them out of their cars !!

So make a few dozen up and run right down to the local cop shop for a quick sale I'm sure they'll pay you top dollar for every one you can make !!!
LOL... I almost pissed myself... LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts