Firearms Talk banner

Need advice on selling a XDM.

951 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  partdeux 
#1 ·
I have an xdm 9mm 4.5 inch in olive drab. With all the hysteria I know I could get more than I paid for it. I do want something else in 9mm but would kick myself if a magazine ban of 10 or less does go into effect. I got an offer of $600 so far.

So what do you think? Will there be a magazine ban? Should I sell it?

#2 ·
I can't predict the future. My thoughts are the following. If they do put a limit on magazines is it going to be used or just a collection? If it doesn't would you still sell it? I'm not a collector, I'm a user. If I don't use it, I get rid of it now matter what the consequences are either way.
Boils down to a personal decision. It probably won't depreciate much either way.

#4 ·
I can't predict the future. My thoughts are the following. If they do put a limit on magazines is it going to be used or just a collection? If it doesn't would you still sell it? I'm not a collector, I'm a user. If I don't use it, I get rid of it now matter what the consequences are either way.
Boils down to a personal decision. It probably won't depreciate much either way.
I would end up using it. Sometimes I try to convince myself that that selling a gun to get another is a good idea...but it never is. Guess I just save up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.