Nearby home invasion today, doesnt look good

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by StainlessSteel215, Jan 18, 2013.

1. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

The story is still developing in a nearby town, but it appears that the armed robbers broke in, tied up a couple and killed at least one homeowner....stole their black pickup and fled with checks and bank books....towards the city. A sad day in our local area....THIS makes me more confident in carrying inside my home almost up until I go to bed....or always having it somewhere close by.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Armed-Robbers-Force-Way-Into-Hatfield-Home-187452911.html

Jesus...and then you see this story from yesterday. Its pretty shocking....if only she had a pistol on her. I dont mean to be cold hearted but we also need to post MORE of these type of stories about unarmed crime:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...y-Tracks-During-Violent-Attack-187390991.html

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  2. trip286

trip286 New Member

But if we just banned all guns, this wouldn't happen, right?

Oh, wait... That's right... Criminals have a certain disrespect for laws...

3. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Trip did you see the bottom story I just linked?? It will make you sick to your stomach man.....

This animal walked up to her, apparently asked her for a light then proceeded to beat her up and toss her on the tracks. Thank GOD they caught him. His dumb ass jacket gave him away the next day

4. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Too bad that camera didn't have a 20mm autocannon boresighted to it as he was walking away BOOM!

5. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

This all goes to prove that we don't have a gun problem, with have a crime problem which is allowed to continue by the lawyers and our courts and judges. Why the lawyers? Plea bargains and the approval of the courts and judges that also eliminates any possibility of imposing adequate punishment.

6. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I think I gonna start carrying the T38 carbine around.... Yippy-Ka-Bonzai M****F****ers!!! :mad: :p

7. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Let's just ban all of these evil things then well all be safe! :D:

8. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Home invasions are probably one of the best arguments that can be used to justify a 30 round, or any high capacity mag. These crimes occur on a daily basis and usually involve several perpetrators that are armed. The left hates to let little things like facts get in the way of their opinions.

9. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Poor people, this country is getting overrun with criminals, everyone better arm up cuz the police can't protect you, their job is to report the crime and bring the body bags

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I carry inside my house. I live downstairs. My roommate has his arsenal upstairs, and he carries inside the house as well.

11. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Agreed. I sincerely support bringing back public hangings. Capitol punishment needs to be improved and finally enforced. Death for an eye will quickly bring back some much needed order to this country. Then again I am an extremist...