NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by AcidFlashGordon, Sep 23, 2009.

1. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Sorry if anyone likes it but I tried to watch it for 20 minutes but got very quickly "uninterested" and changed the channel to the SlyLie Channel to catch the finale of Warehouse 13.

Maybe if they'd have based it somewhere the Navy is actually active, like San Diego, it might have had a chance. The Long Beach Naval Shipyard closed down years ago and the naval presence in Lost Angeles is slim to none.

At least NCIS IS based where the Navy is active and is on a naval base. I don't see NCIS: Los Angeles lasting more than one season, if that much.

2. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I watch the original NCIS, Haven't seen the new one.
    IMO if it doesn't have Abby or Gibbs, it ain't worth watchin.

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Or Zeva. :D:D:D

Attached Files:

• cdb.jpg
      cdb.jpg
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
  4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

NCIS, good program. That Zeva, that's what I am talking about, all day long. Ummmm...Ummmm! :D:D:D

Jack the Man

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

We watched NCIS religiously ( ooops, is that allowed? ) for several seasons. Bought the DVD's and sometimes would have NCIS Sunday or something.

But how many times can Gibbs be right?? Sweet Effing Christ, the man is never wrong. Or shocked. or surprised. The hell??

C'mon now, just ONCE can't someone else have a good idea that solves the case and Gibbs DIDN'T know about it ahead of time??

NCIS:LA is a downward spiral that has just begun. I watched the cross over episode last season, with this real "heart felt" father son bonding between Chris O'Donnel's character and Gibbs ( like they went back 100 years ) and it was just a train wreck.

My gal and I turned to each other and said the same thing. "That will last one season tops"....

6. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

NCIS LA is doomed.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The series has jumped the shark for sure. :(

8. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

I rather take an M9 to the dome piece and end up only having it graze me than watch NCIS: LA.

9. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Sasha Alexander was no "slouch" either....

[​IMG]