Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per NCIS Los Angeles... FFLs are responsible for a criminals getting firearms...

I changed the station and will never watch it again. I should send a little e-mail to the Producers...but it will fall on deaf ears.

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
TV land. Where the true story gets bent.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
When I watch NCIS LA I also believe that LL Cool Jay was a SEAL :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,056 Posts
Let the nra know what episode, that's one more reason they collect dues for, imo. It's one more battle to let the facts be heard to the uninformed.

·
Premium Member
12,056 Posts
mountainman13 said:
Is Eric holder a behind the scenes producer for the show?
Assuming sarcasm? You never know, I wonder myself why the media is turning more anti gun, pro gay, pro immigration, etc. It seems everything on the tube is some kind of propaganda more than entertainment. Blow up your tv, or look at everything on it with a critical eye, imo.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
You're not kidding. I'm constantly wondering why I pay $180 a month for cable. The new shows and networks just keep getting worse.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
180 :eek: and I thought I was bad at 105!

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Yeah its insane. Gotta have those extra channels though. What would I watch without triggers etc. Gotta pay extra to avoid the anti-gun brainwashing. Lol

·
Premium Member
12,056 Posts
180$ a month? The way I see it, that's a nice ar, and a shotgun or pistol in a years time, with ammo $ to boot. How do you wanna be a year from now when you look back? "I've watched this show or that show" or "I accomplished _______". Teach a kid to shoot, educate a non gunner, learn a new skill you'll carry for life, etc. Wow, maybe I outta be a life coach :D

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Yeah you should. It's probably a good thing my funds are limited. Every time I pay a bill etc. I think to myself about the gun,ammo or other shooting related item the money could have gone to.
As much as I'm tempted to cancel the cable. It's not an option. If my wife wasn't watching her shows I'd have to deal with her. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts