NCIS LA, FFL's are selling to criminals

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Fixer, May 16, 2012.

1. Fixer

Fixer New Member

As per NCIS Los Angeles... FFLs are responsible for a criminals getting firearms...

I changed the station and will never watch it again. I should send a little e-mail to the Producers...but it will fall on deaf ears.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

TV land. Where the true story gets bent.

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

When I watch NCIS LA I also believe that LL Cool Jay was a SEAL :rolleyes:

4. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Let the nra know what episode, that's one more reason they collect dues for, imo. It's one more battle to let the facts be heard to the uninformed.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Is Eric holder a behind the scenes producer for the show?

6. primer1

Assuming sarcasm? You never know, I wonder myself why the media is turning more anti gun, pro gay, pro immigration, etc. It seems everything on the tube is some kind of propaganda more than entertainment. Blow up your tv, or look at everything on it with a critical eye, imo.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You're not kidding. I'm constantly wondering why I pay $180 a month for cable. The new shows and networks just keep getting worse.

8. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

180 :eek: and I thought I was bad at 105!

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah its insane. Gotta have those extra channels though. What would I watch without triggers etc. Gotta pay extra to avoid the anti-gun brainwashing. Lol

10. primer1

180$ a month? The way I see it, that's a nice ar, and a shotgun or pistol in a years time, with ammo $ to boot. How do you wanna be a year from now when you look back? "I've watched this show or that show" or "I accomplished _______". Teach a kid to shoot, educate a non gunner, learn a new skill you'll carry for life, etc. Wow, maybe I outta be a life coach :D

11. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah you should. It's probably a good thing my funds are limited. Every time I pay a bill etc. I think to myself about the gun,ammo or other shooting related item the money could have gone to.
    As much as I'm tempted to cancel the cable. It's not an option. If my wife wasn't watching her shows I'd have to deal with her. Lol

12. Fixer

Fixer New Member

I am thinking about just going to Hulu+ and net flix.